Author Jennifer L. Roche always loved books. She published her first poem in an anthology while still in high school in 1995. The anthology was titled Dappled Sunlight. Jennifer has filled countless notebooks with poems, short stories, & ponderings.
In 2013 Jennifer created her personal writing & photography company Rainbows of Happiness LLC. She is the CEO & a full-time writer. This company houses her Just For You handmade jewelry & accessories line. Jennifer runs 3 blogs: A Veil of Enlightenment, The Final Penstroke, & Moments Captured On Film.
- Healing Ties Book One in the Ties Series currently available on Amazon is an Amazon Best Seller for Contemporary Fiction Mashups since December 2015 in both paperback & Kindle versions in the US & reached #18 in Popular Fiction in the UK. Healing Ties Book Two Yearning For Acceptance is coming soon!
- Gems of Strength Anthology Series - Hidden Identities published by Metamorph Publishing releasing on May 31st. Jennifer will be participating in the second installment for the Gems Series as well releasing in Nov 2016.
Detours In Our Jennifer created this anthology releasing August 19, 2016 produced by her company Rainbows of Happiness LLC in conjunction with Indie Editing Services. The 13 author anthology of short stories will benefit families suffering from child loss to fund support programs.
- Always In My Heart - biographical memoir short story chosen for an Author's Showcase on Writersgallery.wordpress.com
-East Coast Literary Review Spring edition 2014 poem "Courage of a Snowflake"
- Random Acts of Kindness multi-authored book- short story on kindness
-Winter Solstice Initiative Journal, poetreecreations, FanStory - contributed poems
- Espirial House & Homes online ezine - Monthly contributor
Twitter : @Pensivewriter36
Hobbies include reading for pleasure, writing poetry, making handmade seaglass necklaces, jewelry, and swag, photography, dancing, drawing, cruising, singing, baking, spending time with family, friends, my Kaseycat, and my husband of twelve years.