Most days you'll find Kelli McCracken knee deep in chocolate bars, coffee, and kooky characters. She is a connoisseur of chocolate, professional percolator, and a master in the art of procrastination.
"Writing a novel is like running a three-ring circus. It's chaotic, characters don't do what's expected, and they leave you with a trail of shit to clean. I'm the ringmaster of insanity. Welcome to the show."
When she isn't chasing kids, working on crafts, or sneaking in a Kit Kat (or two), Kelli spends her time writing. Of course, it can't be all work and no play. Once procrastination strikes, you can find her hanging out on Facebook, Pinterest, or Spotify. Be sure to stop by and say hi. She loves chatting with readers.
5 Random Facts About the Author
1) She's a huge Star Wars fan
2) Her favorite authors include: J.R.R. Tolkien, Johanna Lindsey, PC & Kristin Cast, and Stephen King
3) Music inspires her writing
4) She loves singing (even if it's off key)
5) If she could meet anyone dead or alive, she would choose Steve Jobs
crafting, hiking, traveling, reading, cooking