ONE PERCENTER

D.R. Graham
ONE PERCENTER

TOP PICKS


Publisher
Entangled
Release Date
February 2015
ISBN
9781622663002
Series
Book 1 of Noir et Bleu Motorcycle Club Series
Genre
Contemporary Romance, MC Romance, New Adult, Romantic Suspense/Mystery

SUMMARY
99% of bikers obey the law. The other 1% make their own...

Eighteen-year-old Tienne Desrochers grew up in the rough world of the Noir et Bleu Motorcycle Club. Bikers. Family. Outlaws. But after her dad's murder, Tienne decides she's had enough. She refuses to end up like her drug-addicted mom. So she grabs her younger brother and leaves it all behind...including her boyfriend, Aiden Gyllenhall.

More comfortable in the middle of a bar fight than at a country club, living with her wealthy aunt and uncle is an adjustment, to say the least. No swearing. Designer shoes that pinch. And charming corporate types like Leland Crofton instead of super-sexy, tattooed Aiden. But even the upper class can't escape the toxic touch of underworld violence. And this time, Tienne won't just learn who she really is—she'll learn who has her back.

OTHER BOOKS BY THE AUTHOR

Follow The Romance Reviews
Send us an email: carole @ theromancereviews.com
Ⓒ 2010 - 2018 The Romance Reviews. All rights reserved.
June 19, 2018 04:44 PM ( EST )