The Romance Reviews welcome all book review requests.
- Due to the high volume of review requests we receive, there is no guarantee that every book will be reviewed.
- We cannot guarantee a time period in which the reviews will be posted.
- Reviewing your book does not guarantee a glowing write-up.
- TRR reviews are honest and frank and represent our subjective, unvarnished opinion of the book.
- We will not delete any posted official review, unless circumstances dictate otherwise. If there are errors of factual information in the review, we welcome the author's corrections and we may amend at our discretion.
- TRR official reviews (together with the book's cover art) will be displayed on the Main Pages for several days, ensuring maximum exposure to all who drop by on the site. They will be available on the site forever, with each review having its own direct link.
- We will send you a review announcement email when the review is posted.
- We value and respect the authors' copyright to their work and we would never violate this. We take a strict stance against anyone who is found to be in violation. If any of our reviewers has been investigated and is found to have distributed an ebook/e-ARC given to him in good faith for review, he will be terminated from his position as reviewer with immediate effect.
- We reserve the right not to post official reviews on certain topics or send certain review requests to our reviewers, i.e. stories that contain incest, sex with minors, bestiality, etc.
- Official reviews are the property of The Romance Reviews. Authors and publishers may post a snippet from the review to place on their websites, blogs or books, as long as proper credit is given to the reviewer and TRR. Please link to the review at TRR.
We have fully automated our review process!
- Your request will be in the system for 3 months, unless it has been requested by a reviewer.
- You may view the status of your request by logging in to TRR and click on the tab Book Review Request located on the top right panel.
Please follow the following steps:
- Log in to TRR.
- If you have not yet registered at TRR, go to http://www.theromancereviews.com to register. Registration is free.
- Search if your book is in the database. Use the search function that is available on every page, located on the top left side, below the menu bar.
- If your book turns up under the Search Results, go to #4. If not, go to the next point.
- Add your book in the database via the "Create Book" tab that you should be able to see on the top right panel.
- If you don't see the "Create Book" tab but you are already registered at TRR, this means your author status has not yet been approved. Please send an email to carole @ theromancereviews.com (take away the spaces) and ask her to expedite approval.
- On the top right panel, click on Book Review Request.
- Follow the instructions.
- At any point in time, for questions or clarifications, you may send an email to carole @ theromancereviews.com (please take out the spaces).